Advertisement

Main Ad

Kyukei-san Wanna Take a Break! Chapter 1 Part 1

 

Kyūkei-san is reincarnated


*This is the first time I do the translations myself, so if there are mistranslations or typos please don't hesitate to drop a comment.
 

In life, sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't.

 

 What does it mean to work out?

 A condition where the things get right?

 A condition where the results were good?

 Are both of those conditions different?

 

 One day, I'm sure, I will -----

 

 

 

 

"Kyuukei-san, it's quite unusual to see you up so often."

 I stopped my work for a moment because of the voice of my colleague sitting next to me.

"Though normally I'm sleepy, I kind of have a lot of energy today."

"That would help me you know! It will make skin get rough, though."

    She said and laughed friendly even tough she seems to be sick, pretended to be okay. I also.... so unusual, to have worked two times than normally..

 

 

火神(Kagami)球恵(Tamae)

Alias "Kyuukei-san"

That's what I was called.

 

A very ordinary nickname that continued by a ridiculously cool surname. But I don't hate it. Also, the nickname is not using kanji (Tama) (Ball) but (Kyū) (Sphere).

That’s why 球恵(Tamae) also pronounced as きゅう(Kyū)けい(kei).

 

I was always, in fact, a heavy sleeper.

My parents also, said that since I was a little, from picnic, camping, safari park.... wherever they took me, I was asleep.

 

Whatever, asleep during the class, skipped the PE class, didn’t study when got home, asleep during holidays.

Then, as a matter of course, everyone, called me Kyūkei-san(Rest man).

 

This must be what is called “Power of words”. Because of everyone keep calling me “Kyūkei-san”, I’ve been a person who always rest (take a break). Oh gosh, trying to pass the responbility.

 

But somehow, is it because I was smart? my grades can be regarded as good, entered the high school, entered the univ, and then somehow got a job in venture-like place.

 

This is a start-up company, a leisurely workplace with low working hours and low salary.

Whenever I finished my works here, somewhat in a coffee break, I drank the coffee but slept soundly, that’s why nickname “Kyūkei-san” is still existed.

 

What the heck the nickname since elementary school is still existed?

Well, it’s mainly my fault.

 

This time is, game’s bug fixing. Actually, it was a game I was playing, so whenever the assistance job coming, I got a little enthusiastic.

Unusually to be in black company mode, the surroundings are also enthusiastic.

 

“Please, I’ve been saying it since the day before yesterday. Kyūkei-san, isn’t it the time to take a break?”

“Yeah I guess, somehow it’s not sleepy, but If I close my eyes, I will fall asleep.”

“Is this runner’s high? Workers? Come on..., those who said it’s okay, it’s okay, I will finished it quickly always ended hurt themself.”

“There’s also a story like that. Yeah, that’s right.... then it’s time to take a light nap.”

 

I took my colleague's advice, put the 4th small empty bottle of energy drink on a day, sat deep in a chair ...... and lost consciousness in an instant.

 

-

When I opened my eyes, There was no one in the office.

 

“......Wait, even though the bug was on fire, everyone already gone back?”

 

In the office where’s no one, I sighed and saw the screen was turned on.

 

 

Please input your level

 

 

 

......? what’s this?

 

“This is ... It's the screen of this game, right? eh? What kind of mode is this? Second stage.... it’s not, is it? In the first place, if you can enter any level, it’s not a game anymore!”

 

These two, it means it’s a double digits right?.... Normally, if it’s only two digits, you will input 99.

However, I know.

This game, the level required to defeat the last bost is 50, and when it defeated, the ending will be displayed, and the 2nd stage will begin.

 

What happens when the second stage begins? That’s right, the hidden stage will be started and the route to defeat the hidden boss will begin.

 

And the level required is?

 

-----9999

It’s not HP

LV9999

 

Knowing that world, don’t ever think double digits is the strongest.

Even if you enter 99, it is definitely not enough.

 

So... What should we do.

I placed the mouse pointer on the on-screen mouse controlled numeric keyboard, but also touch the keyboard on the other hand. This entry fields, it turns out that english characters can be entered.

This game, is designed to be operated in console device. But since it’s also sold in PC game version, this is not something that can be done if it not PC.

 

“If the english character is possible.... can “that” be used?”

 

I .. entered that thing

 

“9k”

 

Input it.

 

(9k.... that’s, 9 kilo .... in other words, that means 9000)

 

It’s a symbol that sometimes used.

 

If there’s an error and resulted in level 1, it doesn’t matter. After all in any case, 99 somehow.... hidden boss compared to level 500 blue salamander or level 2000 ancient dragon, 1 and 99 are still nothing.

1 and 99 are not actually errors.

It just, I thought if 9m, somehow, it would be 9 mega.... but I remember, if it turned into 9 mili it certainly would be a problem.

 

“Even though I don’t quite understand, I’m curious what will happen next, somehow, it’s thrilling to see.”

 

But, this is no good. No matter if it fail.

So that said, I confidently, checked that 9k characters again.... and click the enter key.

 

 

In instant.

I who was sitting on the chair, fell off.

 

 

No, it didn’t fall.

It’s gone.

Somehow, the place where I sat down, all is gone.

Fall down with great momentum.

Is it a dream? Or so I wonder, but instantly, an empty bottle near my desk hit my head and caused severe pain.

.... No no, It really hurts, so this is not a dream, right?

 

“H, Huh, This is probably, not a dream about the hidden game or something like that”

 

It’s a game based on Isekai Tensei.

Or so I intended to say the words, but all dissappeared.

 

 

Life, It can not be repeated.

That time, I ought to do it.

BUT, there’s no word if in such world.

 

Was this a good decision or a bad decision? Such a thing, just leave it until the last result of the last can be seen.

At least, even the result can not be seen, believe it that “It was the best”.

 

In a vague consciousness, I wondered why I was transferred to another world, and came up with a thought.

 

“I’m sorry, Anna....I should have listened to your advice..... I am, too careless, right?”

 

While remembering the panda face of my colleague next table for the last time, I lost consciousness.

 

/////////////////////////////


NEXT

Post a Comment

0 Comments