Advertisement

Main Ad

Kyukei-san Wanna Take a Break! Chapter 1 Part 2

 PREVIOUS

/////////////////////////////

 

When I noticed, I was in the forest.

 

“..... Where’s this?”

 

Somehow, It’s too unrealistic, I wasn’t in hurry to check myself, ah-it’s me-, it was just, felt like it didn’t matter. It’s hard to think there’s something like that in my pace.

Let’s just say thanks that there’s no panic.

 

There’s nothing that has changed. Think positively.

For the time being, grasp the current situation.

 

Q : Is it reincarnation?

A : There’s no mistake.

 

First, let’s think about reincarnation.

 

“That’s right, Level!”

 

The first thing that remembered was that ridiculous entry.

It's a laid-back input that isn't safe for me as a laid-back person.

(After all, I didn’t think that it would be a reincarnation in such a real way, Aaah jeezz, should I have set it to 99 before? Did I mess it?....)

 

 As I think about it, I realize that there is no way to check the level.

 

“There isn’t a tutorial or help? Jeez, Usability Test isn’t working, ... well...thenStatus!”

 

When I shouted that, the screen really came out.

 

“Oh, it came out .... How how?"

 

 ================

 TAMAE KAGAMI

 Belphegor

 LV:90Quad

 ================

 

“Eh, ... Wha, What the heck is this?....”

 

Strange, It’s so different from status screen I imagined.

First of all, what’s belphegor? What’s it, there’s no mistake...

 

“The lazyness.... from the deadly sins?”

 

The seven deadly sins. In this game, there’s two installations as well, famous to those who knows, as the seven bad things in religion.

Those seven deadly sins, with the corresponding great demons assigned to them, were often seen in creative works as characters along with the theme. But in this game, the hidden bosses is implemented as D(Down)L(load )C(Contents), such asSeven Deadly Sins I: Satan』『Seven Deadly Sins II: Leviathan which can be purchased after the hidden game is over.

 

Lucifer of Pride.

Satan of Wrath.

Leviathan of Envy.

Mammon of Greed.

Beelzebub of Gluttony.

Asmodeus of Lust.

...... and Belphegor of Laziness.

 

"This column should be a job or a race, but maybe it's a title ... or maybe it was automatically assigned according to my personality."

 

Eh who is the deadly sin of laziness !

 

Rather than that, somehow my notation, it's like the number of CPU cores. No matter what you think, This is ... well, huh, it’s displaying the level, right?

 

But it's not 99 or 9000, 90 ...?

90Quad is such a unit that I don't understand ...

 

…… It’s a unit, isn’t it?

 

Dunno ...... Let's see the rest of it.

 

 ================

 

 HP: 550Quad

 MP:560Quad

 

 STR : 432Quad

 VIT :1.073Quint

 DEX : 160Quad

 INT : 1.176 Quint

 AGL : 670T

 LUK : 33Quint

 

================

 

Those numbers, as expected it’s still marked with Quad. Dunno.

The lower one displayed with a different unit.

Considering to the numbers..... probably due to my laziness, the AGL value is normally low as it marked as T. Then, perhaps the unit is large, LUK displayed in small number, hmm, yeah it’s Quint.

 

Quint.

 

...... I, think I know this unit value.

It reminds me of a game where I first saw this and looked up for its meaning.

 

Biscuit Builder

 

It's a game that started with manual biscuit making with a single click, and then obaa-chan's biscuit making became a biscuit factory, then biscuit magic, then biscuit ragnarok, where biscuit monsters fill the world, and then the biscuits overflowing the biscuit white hole and swallowing the universe.

Still don’t understand? Me too, after explained so far still don’t understand.

Even though I don’t understand, I was so immersed into it. The more numbers it is, the more fever (excitement) feelings, and it was so fun.

When thinking about it again, the most interesting thing about this LV9999 game was the fever feelings due to the numbers.

 

However, the numbers increased so much that I couldn't tell at a glance how big the numbers were.

That's why the number of units was increased in the version upgrade.

 

100 Man is 1 million

10 Oku is 1 billion

1 Chō is 1 trillion

1000 Chō is 1 quadrillon

100 Kyō is 1 quintillion

 

―――― Such my delusion, two goddesses appear, began to manzai in my mind. (T.N. Manzai is a traditional style of stand up comedy in japanese culture, usually involved two people – a straight one and a strange one – exchanging jokes at great speed.)

 

----

 

A "I will read the level of the reincarnated person, so please input it."

B "Got it"

 

A "The next reincarnated person, LV99 Kyūjūkyū"

B "Kyūjūkyū, Got it."

 

A "The next reincarnated person, LV99 Kyūjūkyū"

B "Kyūjūkyū, Got it."

 

A "The next reincarnated person, LV9k Kyūkei"

B "Kyūkei, Got it."

 

--------

 

1 Quadrillion. 1000 Chō.

90 Quad.

Even I, who is sullen, can understand it.

 

 

“HAHA........This is, Kyūkei.......da......”

(T.N. kei in this dialog written as (kei) which mean 10^16, there as kyukei or 9kei valued as 9*10^16= 90.000.000.000.000.000)

 

 

Level 90.000.000.000.000.000

No matter how you think, the input level is clearly a mistake.

That’s, just like me.

 

“This is clearly reincarnation cheat! Moreover, this idea is not a cheat skill type, it’s super brilliant type.”

 

This is very unexpected situation, my head turned strangely.

In the first place, where is this? What kind of situation is this?

 

While holding the staggering in my head, .... I noticed the more uncomfortable sensation.

 

“..... just now, what is it”

 

It’s like touching something strange.

 

Move the neck. There’s something wrong. Reach for my own head.

...... Horn. Somehow there are horns in my regio temporalis (side of head).

At that time when my hand touch it, I noticed that my hair, which was short and shaggy..... became long and red. And the arms like rugged gauntlet.

 

Recalling the title along with the level.

 

 (It’s not a title, In the first place, If it’s the same as the game, there are jobs if it’s a human type, if not it’s demi-human or demon.)

 

There’s no mistake, it’s a race.

 

“The race is, maybe belphegor or rather.... maybe there’s a possibility, I, without a doubt is the deadly demon lord itself?”

 

I didn’t think that would happen.

The mood that was rising when it known as cheat reincarnation quickly turned into frustration. This, I'm, never going to be allowed to enter a city or anything like that, right ......?

 

What should I do?

 

“Aaah..... somehow, impatient really burden the body.... jeez, I can’t help to think, so tired....... the laziness of the deadly sins, let’s just sleep.”

 

Kyūkei-san, decided to escape from reality, and asleep in the forest......

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Its not Biscuit Builder būt cookies clicker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know the real game, though. I just wrote what written in the RAW. Maybe the next time I'll consider it. Thank you for the info.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've been enjoying the story so far and I'd like to offer to proofread chapters moving forward. If you're interested, please let me know. Thanks for translating!

    ReplyDelete